- This policy applies to the website operating under the url: consay.com.pl
- The website operator and personal data administrator is: PAWEŁ GRYŚ, TADEUSZ ZIELIŃSKI P.P.H.U. “CONSAY” Sp.j. Piaskowa 12 Street, 95-001 Biała
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The Website uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Preparation, packaging, dispatch of goods
- Realisation of ordered services
- Presentation of offers or information
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information on users and their behaviour in the following manner:
- Through voluntary data entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices.
Selected data protection methods applied by the Operator
- The login and entry points for personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). In this way, the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect the data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means the regular updating of software components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the server of the operator: nazwa.pl
Your rights and additional information on how we use your data.
In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- postal operators
- payment operators
- authorised employees and associates who use the data to fulfil the purpose of the website
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary for the performance of the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator
- access to personal data concerning you,
- restriction of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object, with regard to the processing indicated under 3.3 c), to the processing of personal data for the purposes of pursuing the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, whereby the right to object will not be exercisable where there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- Activities involving automated decision-making, including profiling, may be undertaken in relation to you for the purpose of providing services under the contract concluded and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries as defined by data protection legislation. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
Information on the forms
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data where provided.
- The service can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website may, in some cases, save information that makes it easier to associate the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In such a case the user’s e-mail address shall appear inside the url of the page containing the form.
- Data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. for the purpose of processing a service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of a form informs in a clear way what it is used for.
Information on user behaviour on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used for the administration of the website.
Important marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques to match advertising messages to the user’s behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data are being used to track the user, but in practice no personal data are transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for this is that cookies are enabled.
Information on cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The operator of the Website is the entity placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal equipment and accessing them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining a session of the Website user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- for the purposes set out above under “Essential marketing techniques”;
- There are two main types of cookies used on the Website: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the final device of the User until logging out, leaving the website or switching off software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies in the User’s terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. Internet browser allows to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in the Service User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular these companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use websites.
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari ( iOS )
- Windows Phone